Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FW: Outfit post finally !

-original message-
Subject: Outfit post finally !
From: user.name@three.com.au
Date: 08/09/2010 2:36 pm

Hey beautiful readers, missed you !
Some of you probably noticed my blog went down for a week last week, I'll tell you the reason why - I WAS IN PHUKET! It was a present for my birthday, what an incredible trip, such amazing weather, amazing people, amazing beaches, amazing experiences. anyway, this will be a quick post, off to uni, but I just thought i was well overdue for outfit posting.
Hope your having a fantastic amazing time, wherever you are in the world ! <3 always Lily

2 comments:

  1. haaaaaaaaaay.
    im doing a blog again.
    hahaha
    you're like, yeah right.
    but I am.

    see you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool reason not to blog.. a holiday in Phuket!! :D

    Three cute looks, I really love the last one!! x

    ReplyDelete