Monday, October 18, 2010

Wildflowers, bbqs, sun and sand =D


hey readers,
Yesterday was such amazing weather my mummy and i ( yes, i really am that impossibly uncool, still callin her mummy.. Should really giv that up soon) went adventuring, up to wireless hill for the wildflowers and later to point walter where we dipped our little feet and ate chips by the beach ( we wouldn't be australian if we didn't do that, right?) it was beautiful, so packed with families, i even saw a family with a baby weber - ( this is exciting because im also a proud ownr of one of these babies, so therefore, we have a connection! Lol !) if u havnt heard of a baby weber, google it, its a kinda do anything on it bbq, andwhen we break for the year in november, the psych crew are going bush and taking my baby with us - eep ! Cannot wait for camping good times !
Anyway back on the fashion side - kinda the whole reason for this blog, right hehehe! Bought this stripey cotton cardi in subiaco on my lunch break the other day, to console myself that my job doesn't suck that much, i get to go shopping in subi - yay! It's soo comfy that i've had a hard time keeping it off, jst so snuggly! So this posts outfits are gonna be stripey cardi themed =D all my love guys, hope you're having a snugglin time in whatever ur wearing, wherever you are in the world ! Love lily xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG Lily your hair looks fantastic! :) Its really lovely.

    I love these photos from home. We used to have a little boat we would launch from Point Walter its a great part of Perth around the river there, and hot chips, you just have to do it! :D

    That cardi is a great find, and I love the look with the cropped jeans.

    I am back in New York for a holiday this time so I am going to run and guess what.. SHOP!!! :D

    ReplyDelete