Saturday, August 27, 2011

If you weren't doing what you're doing, what would you be doing?


Hey readers!

It's another absolutely spectacular sunny day in Perth- You almost wouldn't believe it's still winter today, had it not been for the cold night last night, so I'm going to make this quick and get out there and soak up some of this beautiful weather very soon - photos too if my phone will stop playing up, still without camera charger :)

So here's what I'm wondering - If you weren't to have chosen the career that you are in now, what would you have chosen?

For me - nothing brings me more happiness than make other people's lives brighter, so I'm pretty well cemented into motivational psychology, but if that hadn't worked out , I'd like to think I would be an interior designer, seeing photos like this make me melt!












Hope the sun is shining down on you, wherever you are in the world
<3 Lily

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lily

    Fun post.... If I wasn't doing what I do I would be a chef!! :) it's the only creative thing I do :)

    Can you drop by my blog for a small bit of help I need please when you have five mins spare!! :)

    Hope your week is fun!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the femininity in that lovely dressing room. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection..I like this post..you have described everything very clearly and really i got a lot from this article, Thanks for spreading this information here,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily

    How are you doing girl? Busy I guess?

    Miss your posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete