Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The long awaited wedding photos!


Soo I know, this has been a long time coming - if I'm truthful with you all, I got locked out of my account because I changed my password to something ridiculously hard and forgot it... Anyway, so now I'm back and will be posting every Wednesday from now on..

I got the wedding photos back from the amazing photographers Alan and Steve from Amac & Wise and I really wanted you to see them! It was such a beautiful day and I'm so grateful to have had two amazingly talented photographers capture so many precious little moments. Here's a few-I've tried to have the important ones..


(Can't believe I'm marrying the boy of my dreams)

Very Proud Daddy
The setting: Brookleigh Chateau, Brookleigh Estate, Swan Valley


It was honestly like nothing else existed at this point in time



The kiss

Making it official!!


Afternoon tea in the rose garden, Brookleigh Estate


Bridal party!

Love

Afternoon light





My prince!

Happily Ever After



I love this last one, such a private moment :)

Hope you're all doing fantastically, wherever you are in the world,
Love Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment