Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!








Maybe it's the fact that I've been away from uni too long over semester break, or maybe it's the fact that I've been inspired by other fashion bloggers on weardrobe, and watching too much community channel on youtube, but today I decided to exercise those creative juices ( let me rephrase.. find/ create some creative juices) and start my own blog. Apologies beforehand for my not having a clue at what I'm doing, hopefully I'll pick it up as I go.What can I say, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Chinese New Year today! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hope you're going wonderfully wherever you are in the world. I love Chinese New Year, there's such a buzz around, it's like everyone gets to have a second Christmas. Double buzz because the Winter Olympics also began today ( well at least in Australia) and don't ask me why, I don't know what it is, but everytime there is an olympics, I become filled with hope for humanity and get all pepped up on olympic spirit. What an amazing ceremony!! I think I just sat there with my hands clasped to the sides of my face the whole time.. Stand out moment was the whales, and the Northern lights with the cutout of the mountains, incredible.

So being a weardrobee, most of this blog will revolve around styles and looks, and things that I've seen and picked up around the web which I think are pretty cool and quirky. I've set myself a challenge to wear a different piece from my wardrobe each day, starting tomorrow on Valentine's day. I'll try to remember to take pictures and upload every day so you guys can check it out, and perhaps sometimes have a bit of a giggle at how out of touch I am with fashion!

Huge thanks to Hot Bliggity Blog for the background, check them out sometime!
Anyway guys, til tomorrow, keep having fun : )

<3 Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment