Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hope that wherever you are in the world, that you're spending the day with someone special to you. For me today, that meant one of my girlfriend's coming round for Sunday breakfast, as both our partner's had work, and it seemed too depressing to just sit at home listening to the radio play an endless list of love songs and soppy messages of love with nothing a big tub of cookies and cream icecream to make me feel better about being alone.

I got this red top from Old Navy literally years ago and this is the only real time of year that it ever seems to see daylight. I always feel a bit funny about wearing a V day themed top because I think for everyone not with someone, this must be the most annoying time of year under the sun. The day should be about celebrating love, not about chocolates and oooh did he take you to the most expensive restaurant in town? So here we go, here's looking to love, today and every other day of the year. and I have lots of it for you guys. <3 Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment