Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peony Prom Dress and Pretty Pancakes



Went out to a friend's birthday last night :D Just thought I'd share what I wore with you all, terrible shot of me but that's not what's important ;) Also made some yummy happy pancakes for Sunday Breakfast with friends :D

Sorry I've not been more dedicated to the posts lately, I'm finishing off an summer unit assignment and have an exam soon X0 eep! Next weekend I'll be free as a bird. Can't wait :D

Anyway, hope you're all having a great weekend, making the most of the weather,
<3 always Lily

p.s.
here's a close up shot of the earrings so you can see them a bit better! xoxoxo <3

5 comments:

  1. you look so lovely! i like the colour of the dress - so optimistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is ADORABLE!

    xxxx

    lovebeau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful colour
    works great with the layout of your blog hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you! your blog is cuteness!
    <3

    ReplyDelete