Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Autumn is half over ! and week of weardrobe catch up !






Hey darling people, hope you're all feeling happy and healthy wherever you are in the world. It seems like it's been ages since my last post, uni has become incredibly hectic at the moment, partially due to the fact that I'm having to travel 3 hours on the train 2 even 4 days a week for 1 hour meetings for prac on the other side of the city, which means lots of time staring out windows, reading novels ( yay Pride and Prejudice) and doing lecture readings ( zZzZzZ), but not much time on a computer!

Anyway, so wardrobe challenge is well and truly swinging, I've got the weeks worth of outfits ready to be uploaded when I get home (I know, how surprising, I'm at uni!! :D) so I'll put those up as soon as I can.

Up until two days age, Perth was still in a stage of heavy denial about the seasons, refusing to give any of us a day where the temperature was less than 24 degrees - LOVE! I made sure I took lots of photos for you Kim xoxo! Yesterday was our first real taste of wintery weather, and it made me think of all the things I'm looking forward to about wintery days..
1. Snuggling neck deep in pillows and comfy blankets. Pure Bliss.
2. Coming home after being caught out in the rain and jumping into a hot shower
3. The amazing lightning storms ( hopefully not as crazy as the last though! :D)
4. Cups, and cups, and cups of delightfully tummy tingling warm tea.
5. Pizza nights in watching movies with friends
6. Sitting in the recliner, with homesocks and dressing gown, sipping on hot chocolates.
7. Watching the sunrise and being grateful for the blessing of a new day.
8. The tights, the pea coats, the berets, the scarves.. Winter clothes are so much fun and so feminine <3
9.
10.


As you can see I haven't quite finished this post, but I'm going to be super late for class if I don't go now -
All my Love,
<3 Lily

Don't freak out, my hair hasn't changed, I'm just posting some in the meanwhile pics of previous outfits, think of it as like hold music :D

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!

    How are you doing? This post is absolutlly amazing! All the outfits are just so perfectly put together. You did a great job! hehe

    Take care<3

    XOXO

    Pika

    ReplyDelete